I’m an interactive media designer and artist.
What I can offer you…
- UI/UX Webdesign
- CMS (WordPress) Development
- Frontend Development
- Corporate Identity Branding
- Exhibition Design
- Custom Font
- Video editing
What I really like…
- Photography (digital as well as analog including developing)
- Experimental Research
- Interactive Installations
- Experimental Typefaces
- Creative Coding
Full CV on request
10/2017 – 02/2021
Bachelor in Interaction Design
at Hochschule für Gestaltung Schwäbisch Gmünd
09/2012 – 08/2015
Vocational training as a media designer for digital and print
at Leuz Kommunikation, Mannheim
- My ambition is always to create something never seen before.
- I accept 50 percent of my assignments out of conviction and 50 percent for financial reasons.
- The attitude of my professional environment must correspond to the general social consensus of ethics.
- The uncertainty of being self-employed is my motivation to achieve the best possible result.
- I only work with people who share my values and have a certain expertise.
- Creative work I do in the evening hours, logical work I do in the early morning hours.
- I work on organisational tasks every morning, if possible in less than an hour.
- Every seven years I change my professional activity.
- The start and end of work are indicated by a ritual.
- This manifesto is not valid.
I wrote my Manifesto down in a Workshop by Victoria Kure-Wu and Kati Szilágyi about “How designers pay their rent. Or: the fun of going to work“.